WSYR Local News

 

Smoker Gets Burned

Smoker Gets Burned

Syracuse, N.Y. – A cigarette appears to be the case of an apartment this weekend. Fire investigators say that 57-year-old Robin Miller had fallen asleep while smoking and woke up partially on fire. He is still being treated at Upstate University Hospital.

The fire started around 6:45 p.m. Sunday night at Ross Towers on Lodi St. Only Miller’s apartment sustained heavy damage.

All residents, except for Miller and the woman resident of the apartment, were back in their apartments later on Sunday night.

 

More Articles